LIVE OUR CATHOLIC AND JESUIT MISSION
We, as the Prep, will look to strengthen all programing that directly supports the education of our young men as citizens, both prepared and disposed to transform society using the values of Jesus Christ, to care for the common good, and to be guided by Ignatian spirituality.
- Established the Ignatian Engagement Committee (IEC) ✔️
- Facilitated Ignatian Retreat for Prep and Gesu School colleagues ✔️
- Created Coaches Formation Day ✔️
- Conducted survey on the Ignatian Engagement of Colleagues ✔️
- Reimagined Ignatian Identity Week with more emphasis on external Jesuit partners ✔️
- Redesigned student grade-level retreats so they are interwoven from freshman to senior year with themes building upon each other ✔️
- Reimagined the Sophomore Conversations to be more fully rooted in the Spiritual Exercises ✔️
- Increased sacramental experience for students through the collaboration of Mission and Ministry with the Religious Studies Department ✔️
- Created Family and Alumni Service Days ✔️
- Launched a Women’s Spirituality Group based on the “Walking with Purpose” program by Lisa Brenninkmeyer ✔️
- Establish an Ignatian Engagement Program for Colleagues.
- Integrate the student formation program to reflect more holistic intentionality.
- Create a culture of engagement and commitment.
- Our Prep colleagues will embody the dignity of their work as a Jesuit school, by embracing their vocation as called and gifted by God, such that these dedicated men and women continue to enhance and sharpen their formation in Ignatian pedagogy and personal spiritual journey.
- Students will enhance their faith through more intentional, integrated and holistic opportunities that better connect academic, cocurricular, service and spirituality programs.
- Students will also experience Prep’s “Cura Urbi” or “care for the city” via a comprehensive, integrated service learning program that connects the urban context of the Prep to their student formation.
- Each constituency within the Prep will re-dedicate itself in a new way to a culture of engagement and commitment wherein each takes on a role as “Citizen” who owns the school’s mission and is fully engaged and committed to the school.
- Introducing the new MobileServe App: Click here to read more about the app and how it better enables our Prep students' service experiences.
- Successful Thanksgiving Food Drive and Operation Santa Claus. Click here to read more about the outcomes of the Thanksgiving Food Drive and Operation Santa Claus.