LIVE OUR CATHOLIC AND JESUIT MISSION
We, as the Prep, will look to strengthen all programing that directly supports the education of our young men as citizens, both prepared and disposed to transform society using the values of Jesus Christ, to care for the common good, and to be guided by Ignatian spirituality.
Five colleagues will be attending the Jesuit Schools Network conference this summer and Science Teacher Joe Hendrzak is heading to Indonesia for an international meeting of Jesuit Educators ✔️
The Prep participated with the schools in UNE Province in the Ignatian Service Challenge ✔️
Ignatian Engagement Committee is in the process of designing an integrated and cross-institutional formation program ✔️
Operation Santa Claus ✔️
Thanksgiving Food Drive ✔️
Meetings held for Ignatian Engagement Committee and Service Learning Committee ✔️
Ignatian Identity Week activities planned ✔️
Ignatian Employee Working Group meeting held ✔️
Instructional Masses celebrated for all freshmen religion classes ✔️
Prayer groups and bible studies formed for students, parents and alumni ✔️
Reconciliation services for seniors (Advent) and sophomores (Lent) ✔️
Ignatian Identity Week committee formed consisting of students, faculty, staff, trustees and parents ✔️
Incorporate new Director of Diversity & Inclusion into Mission & Ministry Dept. ✔️
Revamp Mission & Ministry Student Board ✔️
Redesign student retreat program ✔️
Refresh White Family Chapel ✔️
Increase colleague participation in student Ignatian spirituality & service programs ✔️
Open summer service to sophomores ✔️
Expand work with Mothers'/Fathers' clubs to increase spiritual component ✔️
Establish more opportunities for colleagues' spiritual growth in Ignatian tradition ✔️
Refresh Alumni Service Corps program ✔️
Engage Athletics with more opportunities for team spirituality ✔️
Refocus on "Cura Urbi" that embraces the neighborhood of the Prep ✔️
- Establish an Ignatian Engagement Program for Colleagues.
- Integrate the student formation program to reflect more holistic intentionality.
- Create a culture of engagement and commitment.
- Our Prep colleagues will embody the dignity of their work as a Jesuit school, by embracing their vocation as called and gifted by God, such that these dedicated men and women continue to enhance and sharpen their formation in Ignatian pedagogy and personal spiritual journey.
- Students will enhance their faith through more intentional, integrated and holistic opportunities that better connect academic, cocurricular, service and spirituality programs.
- Students will also experience Prep’s “Cura Urbi” or “care for the city” via a comprehensive, integrated service learning program that connects the urban context of the Prep to their student formation.
- Each constituency within the Prep will re-dedicate itself in a new way to a culture of engagement and commitment wherein each takes on a role as “Citizen” who owns the school’s mission and is fully engaged and committed to the school.
- Introducing the new MobileServe App: Click here to read more about the app and how it better enables our Prep students' service experiences.
- Successful Thanksgiving Food Drive and Operation Santa Claus. Click here to read more about the outcomes of the Thanksgiving Food Drive and Operation Santa Claus.