SUSTAIN THE PREP MISSION THROUGH ENHANCED REVENUE STRATEGIES
To ensure the everlasting success of the Prep’s mission, we will create a culture of philanthropy to provide the financial support for accomplishing that mission. This culture will be based upon financial transparency and the adherence to a proven institutional advancement model. The financial stewardship will be continually and consistently monitored to ensure the everlasting success of the Prep’s mission.
"Many Parts, One Prep is a celebration of what we've known since 1851; that the people of the Prep are what continues to make this place great and keep its mission alive. Our alumni, parents, colleagues and friends - the Citizens of the Prep - are now taking the baton passed on by the citizens on whose legacies this wonderful place is built. I'm excited by the opportunity for the people of the Prep to lead us into a bright future."
- Betsy Courtney, Chief Development Officer
- Secure the future of the Prep by building a structured development operation, creating a strong culture of philanthropy.
- Establish the relationship between Prep citizenship and philanthropy in which each Trustee is a philanthropic leader and every Prep citizen (alumni, parents and colleagues) understands the importance of their support in ensuring the future of the Prep.
- Judiciously manage student enrollment and financial aid, further develop budgeting goals and processes to guarantee the long-term sustainability of the Prep.
- The Prep will create meaningful engagement opportunities for alumni and parents that connects them with our leadership and their vision for the future.
- The Prep, under the direction of the Trustees, will establish fundraising priorities that support this strategic plan, leading to a campaign that will engage all constituencies.
- Through ongoing communication, education, and personal dialogue, the Prep will build an awareness of the impact of support on our school and, especially, the Catholic, Jesuit education of our students.
- Donors who support the Prep at a $2,500 or higher level (or a $500 annual gift for young alumni) are thanked for their financial support of the Prep’s mission at the annual President's Reception. Click here to read more about President's Reception.
- Over the past year, the Office of Development, led by Chief Development Officer Betsy Courtney, has intensely focused on increasing the engagement levels with alumni, parents and friends to the Prep. Thus far, this year, the team has personally visited more than 300 constituents of the school, already securing more than $5 million in charitable gifts this fiscal year ($1 million more than this time last year). Click here to read more about what the Development Team has been doing.