SUSTAIN THE PREP MISSION THROUGH ENHANCED REVENUE STRATEGIES
Create a culture of philanthropy to provide the financial support to accomplish the mission of the Prep. This culture will be based upon financial transparency and the adherence to a proven institutional advancement model. The financial stewardship will be continually and consistently monitored to ensure the everlasting success of the Prep’s mission.
The Alumni/Father-Son Communion Breakfast welcomed more than 600 men; keynote speaker was WIP's Joe DeCamara '96 and the Schnorr Award was presented to Joe Oakes '60 ✔️
Dozens of "Golden Hawks" joined in the culminating Mass and celebration of Ignatian Identity Week ✔️
Several alumni gathered for the Law Alumni Reception on Shrove Tuesday ✔️
Class representatives have been secured for the inaugural Alumni Class Challenge ✔️
Hosted Annual President's Reception for Generous Benefactors ✔️
In collaboration with the Marketing team, created a President's Report✔️
Organized and executed a successful #PrepDayofGiving raising nearly $230,000 in one day✔️
Secured more than $500,000 in new endowment gifts✔️
Establish Leadership Councils for alumni & parent engagement ✔️
Complete Campaign Readiness Study ✔️
Gain approval from board for $35M campaign upcoming ✔️
Create stewardship reports for scholarship donors ✔️
Create e-newsletter "Advancing the Prep" ✔️
- Secure the future of the Prep by building a structured development operation, creating a strong culture of philanthropy.
- Establish the relationship between Prep citizenship and philanthropy in which each Trustee is a philanthropic leader and every Prep citizen (alumni, parents and colleagues) understands the importance of their support in ensuring the future of the Prep.
- Judiciously manage student enrollment and financial aid, further develop budgeting goals and processes to guarantee the long-term sustainability of the Prep.
- The Prep will create meaningful engagement opportunities for alumni and parents that connects them with our leadership and their vision for the future.
- The Prep, under the direction of the Trustees, will establish fundraising priorities that support this strategic plan, leading to a campaign that will engage all constituencies.
- Through ongoing communication, education, and personal dialogue, the Prep will build an awareness of the impact of support on our school and, especially, the Catholic, Jesuit education of our students.
- Donors who support the Prep at a $2,500 or higher level (or a $500 annual gift for young alumni) are thanked for their financial support of the Prep’s mission at the annual President's Reception. Click here to read more about President's Reception.
- Over the past year, the Office of Development, led by Chief Development Officer Betsy Courtney, has intensely focused on increasing the engagement levels with alumni, parents and friends to the Prep. Thus far, this year, the team has personally visited more than 300 constituents of the school, already securing more than $5 million in charitable gifts this fiscal year ($1 million more than this time last year). Click here to read more about what the Development Team has been doing.