Weeklong service immersion programs are available over Spring Break and during the summer.
These trips are opportunities for Prep students to go away, together with their peers, to gain an appreciation for the reality of the people they meet and to come back to the Prep community to share their stories. Students serve, build community, pray and reflect on all service immersion programs. All prayer and reflection is rooted in the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius.
Spring Break Service Immersion Trips (Seniors)
Rural Retreat, VA
Summer Service Immersion Trips (Juniors)
1. Rural Retreat, VA: June 5-10
Click here for the Ivanhoe fact sheet.
2. St. Michael’s, AZ: June 9-17
Click here for the St. Michael's fact sheet.
3. New Orleans, LA: June 11-18
Click here for the New Orleans fact sheet.
4. Habitat (Philadelphia): June 11-16
Click here for the Habitat fact sheet.
5. Philadelphia Interfaith: June 18-24
Click here for the Philadelphia Interfaith fact sheet.
6. Washington, DC: June 25-June 30
Click here for the Washington, DC fact sheet.
7. Tohatchi, NM: June 21-June 30
Click here for the Tohatchi fact sheet.
8. Baltimore: June 26-July 1
Click here for the Baltimore fact sheet.
9. Quaker City (Philadelphia): August 6-11
Click here for the Quaker City fact sheet.