Scholarships & Grants
Academic Scholarships and Grants
The following Academic Scholarships and Grants are available to qualified applicants of the Class of 2024:
- The St. Joseph Scholarship (1) provides a four-year, full-tuition merit scholarship.
- The Ignatian Scholarship (10) provides a $14,000 award annually.
- The Xaverian Scholarship (20) provides a $9,000 award annually.
- The Principal Grant (5) provides up to a $6,000 award annually.
Scholarship & Grant Eligibility Requirements:
- Outstanding Performance on Entrance Exam
- Excellent Academic Profile
- Qualities of Leadership and Service
- Enthusiastic Recommendation
- Proficient in Writing
- Maintain a grade point average of at least a 3.30
- The scholarship process for St. Joseph, Ignatian and Xaverian scholars also includes a personal interview with the Admission Committee.
All students meeting the above requirements will be considered for an academic scholarship or grant. Notification to all scholarship and grant recipients will be included with Class of 2024 acceptance materials.
The Music Scholarship (3) provides $5,000 annually to three students on the basis of a personal audition (criteria will be made available to interested students), academic profile and performance on the Entrance Exam. More information about consideration for this scholarship will be available this fall.
Click here for more information about the Prep's Music Program