Michael's Giving H.A.N.D Slide Presentation
Click here for references for all the above presentations.
Click here for a list of SJP Counselors/Psychologist Resources.
Below is a listing of additional study skills resources. These books provide information regarding a wide variety of study skills topics. For more information please contact Dr. Barbera at (215) 978-1983 or email@example.com.
- Armstrong, W.H., Lampe, M.W. & Ehrenhaft, G. (1997). Barron’s A Pocket Guide To Correct Study Tips, Fourth Edition. Hauppauge: Barron’s Educational Series.
- Ellis, D. (2000). Becoming a Master Student, Ninth Edition. Boston: Houghton Mifflin Co.
- Fry, R. (2005). How to Study, Sixth Edition. Clifton Park: Delmar Learning.
- Kornhauser, A.W. (1993) How to Study: Suggestions for High School & College Students
- Third Edition. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
- Marshall, B. (2002). The Secrets of Getting Better Grades, Study Smarter, Not Harder! Second Edition. Indianapolis: JIST Publishing, Inc.
These websites provide information regarding a wide variety of study skills topics. For more information please contact Dr. Barbera at (215) 978-1983 or firstname.lastname@example.org.